Switcher: PDF form
Here you link the contactee(s) of the letter. Type the beginning of the name into the “Quick search” field, onOffice enterprise edition will then search for matching entries from the contact database and suggest them. The contact type and the supervisor are displayed.
If you don’t know the exact name right now, you can search for contacts via “Link contacts”. You can perform a detailed search, add entire lists of contacts with worklists / filters or add contacts of owners, interested parties, buyers / tenants to a linked property.
From the list of displayed contacts, you can select which ones should be included in the list of recipients by clicking on the checkbox.
Please note when using the property link:
- No property related macros may be used. Use free-form text.
- As “Interested parties of the selected properties” only the manually assigned interested parties are read out from the properties.
Accordingly, the linking of property works.
For property agencies, only the first property from the list is evaluated. To get entries for all properties, you must have entered the appropriate macros (“recursive macros”) in the template.
Here you have the possibility to add brochures, files from linked contact / property records or from your own computer to the letter.
Brochures as attachments are generated for each linked property.
Here you can make further settings:
- You can set a resubmission for the recipients.
- Provide an individual comment text for the activities.
- The creation of activity entries can be controlled unless there is a general default,“Post mail merge to agent’s log“.
- In the case of a letter to multiple recipients / serial letters, you can specify whether the letters are to be created unsorted or sorted (last name or postal code).
After the text and all attachments etc. are in place, the letter can be created. For easier control, the number of linked recipients, properties as well as attachments are displayed at the very bottom of the popup next to the icons. Next to it are the buttons for “Create Preview”, “Send as E-mail” and “Create PDF”.
- Create preview: The preview also creates a PDF document, but only for the first contact record added – this does not have to be the first one in the list view.
- Send as e-mail: This will add the current PDF form as an attachment to the email dialog. The linked properties and contacts are also transferred (as separate recipients).
No macros are replaced during the transfer, only when the e-mail is sent are the macros replaced in the attached PDF document(s).
- Create PDF: The “Create letter” button creates the PDF form for all recipients and, if selected, also adds the brochure attachments and files and makes them available for download.
This creates a zip file from all documents and attachments and lists the PDF letter and attachments as individual files for download.