Please note that this module is a paid add-on module and may not be included in the selected onOffice enterprise version. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
With the intranet module you can distribute news to all users of your onOffice enterprise version. The last 2 unread news posts are displayed as a tile at the top of the dashboard.
Via the icon in the module bar you can open all intranet news and see how many news posts are unread.
In list view, you can switch between table view and tile view in the upper right corner.
Only news items that you have activated are visible to users.
The posts can be divided into individual categories for a better overview. A selection field with the existing categories is displayed at the top. Using the filter button, you can additionally limit the display to news items that have a specific term in the subject or content.
In general, the dashboard will only display those posts that were activated after the user account was created.
With the administrative user right“Manage Intranet” you can also manage news items. This means that in the list view you can create, edit or delete posts. You can recognize active news items by the active symbol in the leftmost column or by the black instead of grey text in the tile view.
The categories for the individual posts are created in the administration .
Create / edit news
New news items are created via the plus symbol. Existing news can be edited using the editing pen . In both cases you will get to the news detail view.
The detailed view is divided into different categories. Please remember to save all changes.
- Edit Intranet News: Here the title and the content of the news articles are indicated. The content is created using the CKEditor as you know it from emails. The format can also be changed to text here.
- News: Here you can activate the news entries. Please note that as soon as a post is set to active, it will be displayed. Furthermore, you can define a category in which the new news items are classified when they are created.
The date entered here will be visible to the readers as the news date within the news.
- Procedure: Here you can move the news items on a certain date into a category, e.g. at the end of the month from current to a category for the corresponding last month. The post is still active and can of course still be read by the users.
- Picture: A small image can be displayed at the beginning of the news content, the file can be uploaded or deleted here.
- Attachments: More detailed information, flyer’s or similar can be attached here.
- Clients: This category is only visible in active news articles if you are using the multi-client version of the intranet news. Here you define which clients display the news. The same applies here: Only active contributions are visible. Please note that if you remove a client, the posts in it will not be deleted, only no further changes will be transferred to it – this includes deactivating or deleting the news posts.
Theis located in the lower action bar of the news. With this function you can view the new news item or changes before it is saved.
Display on the dashboard
In the, in the category Intranet, you can control whether new entries should be displayed on the dashboard.