In onOffice enterprise edition, lists are a central element for displaying properties, addresses, tasks, etc. The widgets in the dashboard / statistics board are also grouped in list tabs.
Whether the list should be a table and with which columns or whether the data sets are displayed as tiles varies and is often a matter of personal preference. Whether then all records, a work list or only a filtered list should be displayed is also different.
For these requirements there are the list tabs and table view configuration in enterprise.
Not all lists are equipped with it, but more and more are being converted to it.
In principle, creation, structure and settings of the various list tabs is the same. Via the various settings, the individual list tabs can be customized.
View and content is stored independently per list tab and is also always stored individually per user.
The explanation of the list tabs is followed by a section for the table and tile view, although the tile view is not always available.
Use the plus icon on the right side of the list view tab bar to create a new list tab. The configuration dialog opens, here you specify, among other things, whether the content should be based on a filter or a work list.
- Name; name of the list rider in the tab bar.
- Mode; For addresses and properties, the mode determines whether the listed addresses or properties are based on a work list or a filter. For work lists, the corresponding icon is displayed in the tab.
- View; Here you define whether the tab should display the table view, the tile view or additionally for properties the presentation view. According to the selection, the further view configurations are displayed. A detailed explanation can be found at the addresses and properties.
- Units (properties); if the multi-property module is activated, you can decide per tab whether units should be displayed or not.
- If public worklists are used as a basis, it is possible to create a copy of the worklist when creating it. This copy is filed as private and displayed directly in the list tab. This makes this private list independent of changes made by other users to the public worklist.
- In the dashboard tab, the mode can be defined whether it is a dashboard tab or a statistics tab (if statistics module is available).
- In the properties/prospect search, the mode controls the basis on which the tab is created. The standard tabs are offered, which can be individualized via filters.
With “Save” the list tab is created. If you have created more list tabs than there is space in the list tab bar of properties or addresses, an arrow icon will appear . Over it you can select and configure the other tabs.
The list tabs can represent different views, table view or tile view. Another option are the widgets in the dashboard. In the widget again table views, graphical views with diagrams or maps etc. can be displayed.