You are here: Home / Modules / Addresses / Address detail view
Address detail view
You can find the address details view by opening an address record. The info bar on the left is visible in all tabs and shows the most important information of the address. Via the administration you can define which information is shown.
When creating addresses, you can specify the default or standard value for selection fields (single select or multiselect). This is generally done in the administration, for fields such as country or language, each user can define this individually. For this purpose please go to . There you can define defaults for creating addresses and other data records.
In the info bar are listed by default:
- KdNr: This is the customer number you have assigned, which you can change in the address master data.
- Address Here the address is output in the form of the fully configured letter address.
- Phone numbers: The default phone number is displayed. If additional telephone numbers are stored, a maximum of one additional number is displayed per type (business/mobile/private).
- Email The default email address is displayed here.
- Type of contact: Under Contact type you will find the contact types stored in the category “Administration”.
These fields can be adjusted in order and visibility via. Other fields can also be added.